- I have a background in Human Resources Development and Instructional design, and am currently studying Work and Organizational Psychology.
- In 2009, I received my coaching training through CTI (Coaches Training Institute), and in 2010 became a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC). As a professional coach, I obtained my Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credentials with the International Coach Federation. In June 2012, I graduated from CTI’s Co-Active Leadership Program.
- I am a certified executive coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching.
- I am also a Hay Group accredited executive coach in Emotional Intelligence, a certified MBTI practitioner and a certified Cultural Transformation Tools consultant through the Barrett Values Center.
- I have over 20 years of experience in the Insurance and Banking industries. During these 20 years, I have held various roles in the area of Insurance, Procurement, Learning & Development and HR Development.
- Since 2008, my focus has been on Leadership and Organizational Development and I have been involved in (cultural) change programmes and leadership development initiatives. During the first years my role was that of Programme Manager with ING’s Business School, responsible for the design and delivery of various Leadership Development programmes for ING’s top management and high potentials. One of these programmes received the Excellence in Practice award in 2011, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development. In this role, I was also active as an internal coach and facilitator. Later, I became responsible for Leadership Development for ING Insurance/Investment Management.
- I have worked locally as well as internationally, and have delivered programmes, workshops and strategy mobilization events in the US, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Morocco, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Spain and the United Kingdom.
I am able to provide my services in either Dutch or English